Established in 2013, KRYTAC is a dedicated product research and design team of the Switzerland-based firearms manufacture KRISS Group. Focused on engineering premium airsoft products for recreational use. Additionally, KRYTAC specializes in designing and advancing cutting edge technology for professional training systems. While the company is new to the airsoft industry, the KRYTAC team is comprised of experienced airsoft players, firearms professionals and technicians to provide products that push, both, the airsoft player and industry’s boundaries.
The Trident MK2 CRB is a modernized carbine that excels in close quarters and wide open outdoor engagements. The Trident MK2 CRB utilizes a 10.5 barrel and 10 free floating, DEFIANCE TR110, keymod hand guard. The DEFIANCE hand guard features three prongs at the front that can be used to brace the gun against barricades, eliminating the need for an aftermarket barricade stop rail accessory. The MK2 aluminum receivers feature a modern design with a stamped KRYTAC logo and includes an integrated enlarged trigger guard. An originally designed DEFIANCE pistol grip enhances the rifles comfort and grip. Additional features, ambidextrous fire selector and a locking bolt that provides easy access to the KRYTAC rotary hop-up system. The KRYTAC rotary hop-up has 15 adjustment settings and a numbered adjustment wheel for a quick reference point to determine how much hop is needed. The KRYTAC adjustable battery stock features two different battery configurations, nunchuck style batteries can fit in the tubes or a small lithium polymer brick battery can fit at the rear of the stock in front of the buttpad. A third battery option for the Trident MK2 CRB is a stick battery in the buffer tube. The stock also features two QD sling swivel divots as well as a loop for strap type sling attachments. The Trident MK2 CRB features the latest in shooting sports technology and it has the internals to back them up.
Internally, the Trident MK2 CRB features a reinforced 8mm ball bearing gearbox with integrated MOSFET to regulate electronic signals and to protect the trigger contacts. The corners of the gearbox that surround the cylinder feature a smooth radius, as opposed to a 90 angle, to prevent fracture. Also, the gearbox shell features a small window on the left side where lubrication can be applied directly to the gears or piston, this window is also convenient for inspecting the angle of engagement with the gearbox fully assembled. Additional gearbox features include a modular spring guide system that will allow the spring to be changed without completely disassembling the gearbox. The KRYTAC piston is made of a durable, lightweight polymer and features 4 metal teeth, with the 2nd to last tooth absent. The Cylinder head is padded with an enlarged rubber bumper to optimize the angle of engagement and to absorb energy from the impact of the piston assembly. The material for the gears have been especially formulated to be very strong, Rockwell test figures on the KRYTAC gears are much higher than industry norms. Turning all of the drive train components is the KRYTAC high torque motor, capable of 30,000 revolutions per minute unloaded.
The Trident MK2 CRB is one of the best multipurpose AEGs that performs at a high level in a multitude of different scenarios.
- High strength aluminum alloy construction with matte black finish
- Stamped KRYTAC trademarks
- Full metal, reinforced 8mm gearbox
- Velocity: 375 - 390 FPS with .20g BBs
- Rate of Fire: 21+/- RPS with 11.1v LIPO
- Overall Length (retracted): 26.5" / 67.5 cm
- Overall Length (extended): 31" / 78.7 cm
- Outer Barrel Length: 10.5" / 267 mm
- Inner Barrel Length: 280 mm
- Weight: 5.5 lbs / 2.5 kg
- Adjustable rotary hop up unit
- Hop up adjustment wheel has 15 adjustment settings with a number adjustment wheel
- DEFIANCE TR110 hand guard is lightweight and low-profile and is compatible with keymod accessories
- Continuous top rail for a variety of aftermarket scopes, sights and optics
- Functioning bolt catch and release allows for easy access to hop up unit
- Ambidextrous fire selectors
- Easy quick change spring system
- Integrated MOSFET regulates electronic systems
- Adjustable KRYTAC designed stock
- Stock can accommodate different types of battery options
- Removable front and rear iron sights
- Ambidextrous rear sling plate
- Backed by KRYTAC's 60 day limited warranty
- KRYTAC Trident M4 CRB
- 1x 300 hi-cap magazine
- Front and rear iron sights
- Owner's manual
- 60 day warranty from KRYTAC