The M4 Carbine is the standard issue rifle of the United States Military. Based off of the famous M16 assault rifle, the M4 is shorter and lighter in comparison to its predecessor, without sacrificing range or accuracy. Ever since its adoption in the mid 90s many military and law enforcement units all over the world currently carry and issue some variant of the M4.
Lancer Tactical certainly brings an impressive addition to the realm of entry-level, budget friendly AEGs. Based upon feedback from the community, Lancer Tactical improved their airsoft guns and now offer an even higher quality airsoft gun for players with this Gen 2 line. This AEG utilizes the modular KeyMod hand guard rail system allowing airsoft players to more readily customize their load out. The rifle sports a continuous top rail with flip-up front and rear sights and offers a lot of space for mounting aftermarket scopes and optics. It features a retractable 6-position crane stock that houses the airsoft gun's battery - which is included along with a smart charger.
Internally, the Lancer Tactical M4’s gearbox makes this AEG stand out from many lower power, lower quality, guns in its price range. The M4 utilizes a full metal, reinforced, version 2 gearbox with 8mm metal bushings. The metal gear set even comes with a sector gear clip that, coupled with its lightweight polymer piston, ensures the gun will feed and fire reliably – even at higher speeds. The gun also comes with a pre-installed 6.03mm tight bore inner barrel.
While the quality of the Lancer Tactical M4 may not be on the same level as more expensive AEGs, it certainly can compete against them. This is great for new players as it gives them a very competitive AEG at a really affordable price. With solid construction and an even more solid gearbox, this Sportline package is skirmish ready right out of the box.
- High strength, reinforced polymer construction
- Reinforced, full metal Version 2 gearbox with 8mm bushings
- Velocity: 370-400 FPS with .20g BBs
- Length (retracted): 31.0" / 78.74 cm
- Length (extended): 34.25" / 86.99 cm
- Weight: 4.35 lbs / 1.97 kg
- Semi automatic and full automatic fire modes
- Improved rotary hop up system with metal hop up chamber
- Pre-installed 6.03mm tight bore inner barrel for improved accuracy
- Modular KeyMod rail system allows for different mounting options
- Full metal, outer barrel
- Ergonomic pistol grip for improved comfort when shooting
- KeyMod hand guard comes with 3 pre-installed picatinny rail mounts
- Continuous top rail for any size scopes, optics and sights
- Adjustable, flip-up front and rear sights
- 6-Position adjustable crane stock
- 9.6v NIMH battery and charger are included
- Charger features automatic shut off when battery is full
- Lancer Tactical Gen 2 M4 with 10" KeyMod Hand Guard
- 1x 300rd hi-cap magazine
- 1x 9.6v 1600mAH NIMH nunchuck battery
- 1x Smart battery charger
- Instruction manual
- Bag of .20g BBs
- Cleaning/unjamming rod