The M4 Carbine is the standard issue rifle of the United States Military. Based off of the famous M16 assault rifle, the M4 is shorter and lighter in comparison to its predecessor, without sacrificing range or accuracy. Ever since its adoption in the mid 90s many military and law enforcement units all over the world currently carry and issue some variant of the M4.
Lancer Tactical certainly brings an impressive addition to the realm of Sportline, entry-level, budget friendly AEGs. Based upon feedback from the community, Lancer Tactical improved their airsoft guns and now offer an even higher quality airsoft gun for players with this Gen 2 line. Externally, the Lancer Tactical M4A1 is made with a high strength, nylon reinforced polymer for improved durability. Additionally, they swapped out the original outer barrel for a full metal one for added durability and improved accuracy. The M4A1 features a 2-piece polymer hand guard, which houses the included 9.6v battery. On the upper receiver, the rifle has a carry handle / rear sight that can be removed allowing players to utilize the top rail for mounting additional scopes and optics.
Internally, the Lancer Tactical M4’s gearbox makes this AEG stand out from many lower power, lower quality, guns in its price range. The M4A1 utilizes a full metal, reinforced, version 2 gearbox with quality metal and polymer internal. The metal gear set even comes with a sector gear clip that, coupled with its lightweight polymer piston, ensures the gun will feed and fire reliably – even at higher speeds. In their new Gen 2 line, Lancer Tactical as pre-installed a 6.03mm tight bore inner barrel for improved range and accuracy performance.
While the quality of the Lancer Tactical M4A1 may not be on the same level as more expensive AEGs, it certainly can compete against them. This is great for new players as it gives them a very competitive AEG at a really affordable price. With solid construction and an even more solid gearbox, this Sportline package is skirmish ready right out of the box.
- High strength, nylon reinforced polymer construction
- Reinforced, full metal Version 2 gearbox with 8mm bushings
- Velocity: 370 - 400 FPS with .20g BBs
- Length (retracted): 31.25" / 79.38 cm
- Length (extended): 34.5" / 87.83
- Weight: 4.3 lbs / 1.95 kg
- Semi automatic and full automatic fire modes
- Improved rotary hop up system with metal hop up chamber
- Pre-installed 6.03mm tight bore inner barrel for improved accuracy
- Two-piece polymer hand guard
- Full metal, 14.5" outer barrel
- Removable carry handle and rear sight
- Railed upper receiver for mount scopes and optics
- 6-Position adjustable LE stock
- Battery is housed in the handguard
- 9.6v NIMH battery and charger are included
- Charger features an automatic shut off when battery is full
- Lancer Tactical Gen 2 M4A1 Airsoft Gun
- 1x 300rd Hi-Cap Magazine
- 1x 9.6v 1600mAH nunchuck battery
- 1x Smart battery charger
- Instruction Manual
- Bag of Lancer Tactical .20g BBs