G&G CM16 Mod 0 M4 RIS Airsoft Gun AEG
G&G has always been at the forefront of airsoft innovation and design. Constantly providing players with reliable and durable airsoft guns at affordable prices. G&G is one the driving forces that has been, and will be, pushing the limits on airsoft - releasing high quality, unique replicas that will match any player's price point.
G&G has taken their extremely popular CM16 Raiders and given them a newer, more modern twist. Made with the same reinforced polymer as their Combat Machine series, the G&G CM16 Mod 0 is very lightweight, yet built extremely tough. The CM16 Mod 0 uses lightweight, modular polymer handguard. Its rounded design makes it extremely comfortable to hold and sports an integrated forward hand stop. The handguard features cut out slots that gives operators numerous locations and angles to mount the included rail segments for tactical accessories. The top receiver, handguard and front sight base are railed for various scopes, optics and other accessories. The CM16 Mod 0 uses G&G's new GOS-V2 retractable stock. It is adjustable for six different lengths of pull and sports a unique friction lock system that prevents it from accidentally shifting.
Internally, the CM16 Mod 0 uses G&G high quality, full metal, 8mm ball bearing Version 2 gearbox that is seen in most of their Combat Machine airsoft guns. This gearbox is extremely well designed and solidly build providing excellent out of the box performance. And just like all Combat Machine M4s, the CM18 uses a 6.04mm aluminum tight bore barrel, giving the gun longer range and improved accuracy than most standard airsoft guns. The G&G CM16 Mod 0 provides players a very and ergonomic versatile airsoft gun that is suitable for almost any tactical situation and game.
- Fiber glass reinforced polymer construction
- Full metal, reinforced 8mm ball bearing version 2 gearbox
- Safe, semi and fully automatic firing modes
- FPS: 380 - 400 with .20g BBs
- Overall Length: 30.03 inches / 76.3 cm
- Weight: 5.66 lbs / 2570 g
- Adjustable hop-up system
- Ergonomic handguard with integrated hand stop
- Modular design allows for different mounting locations for rail segments
- Railed upper receiver and top handguard for scopes and optics
- Six position, retractable GSO-V2 stock with adjustment lock
- Suitable for buffer tube style lipo batteries
- Ergonomic pistol grip
- Removable triangle front sight and flip-up rear sight
- Rubber rail covers provide extra grip on RIS
- Functioning charging handle
- Battery and charger sold separately
- G&G CM16 Mod 0 Airsoft Gun AEG
- 1x 450 round hi-cap magazine
- 3x picatinny rail sections
- 1000 G&G .20g BBs
- User manual
- Cleaning/unjamming rod
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.