One of the most anticipated KWA release of the year. The KWA LM4 Professional Training Rifle (PTR)! Built to the same standard as their Professional Training Pistol (PTP) line, the PTR was designed to be used as a training tool for military, law enforcement and tactical training personnel. The LM4 also brings something that most gas blowback rifles (GBBRs) falter in – affordable reliability. With a name like KWA, nothing but quality can be expected and that is what they bring with the LM4 PTR. Out of the box this GBBR is ready for use, no need to upgrade or reinforce any internal parts. All you need to do is load it, gas it and its ready for the field.
The externals are solid and tough. The metal parts, such as the receivers, barrel and buffer tube made of a high-grade aluminum, while the pistol grip, LE stock and hand guard are made of a nylon-reinforced polymer. With high quality materials combined with KWA’s quality engineering, this gun was built to last and withstand the rigors of tactical training or skirmishing.
However, it is the magazine and gas system that puts the LM4 a cut above the rest. By utilizing their years of experience in designing efficient and reliable gas pistols, KWA created a gas blowback rifle with the same efficiency and reliability. The magazine and rifle were engineered utilizing KWA’s new “Force Velocity” system, an evolved version of their NS2 system for their rifles and sub-machine guns, creating a highly gas efficient blowback system while generating a stronger felt recoil. With the force velocity system plus reinforced internals and bolt, this GBBR can easily handle the stress of sustained use.
Featuring similar ergonomics of a real M4A1, coupled with a reliable, efficient gas system and solid construction, KWA’s motto is summed up perfectly in the LM4, it has been engineered to outperform.
- High grade aluminum body and barrel
- High strength polymer handguard, pistol grip and stock
- Gas powered airsoft gun
- Safe, semi and fully automatic firing modes
- Velocity: 350-365 FPS with .20g BBs at 75 degree Fahrenheit
- Overall length (Retracted): 26.5" / 67.31 cm
- Overall length (Extended): 29.75" / 75.65 cm
- Weight: 6.04 lbs / 2739 g
- Realistic gas blow back action
- Uses KWA's revolutionary Force Velocity System
- Functional bolt release
- Railed top receiver for scopes and optics
- 6 position adjustable LE stock
- CQB length (10.3") barrel
- Adjustable Hop-Up
- Realistic construction & field stripping
- KWA LM4 Commando PTR
- 1x 40 round gas magazine
- Speed loader
- Front sight adjustment tool
- KWA Operators manual and documentation
- KWA 45 day limited warranty form
- Cleaning/unjamming rod