Lancer Tactical 6094 MOLLE Plate Carrier Vest
Based on the gear used by NAVY SEALs and other Special Operations Forces units, the Lancer Tactical 6094 Plate Carrier Vest is lightweight, low-profile, modular load carrying system. Constructed out of 600D polyester this plate carrier weighs less than most MOLLE vests, but is just as durable. The 6094 supplies airsoft operators with plenty of MOLLE webbing for customizing different load outs. The webbing itself is tripled stitched and will not fray or come off even after multiple uses. There is a section of loop Velcro that gives users space for tactical patches.
The Lancer Tactical 6094 is fully adjustable and can be adjusted to fit most players. The cummerbund helps secure the front and rear panels to the body and also provides extra MOLLE webbing for additional pouches. There are internal mesh pockets located inside the cummerbund that can hold radios, magazines or extra gear. Inside the front flap is a kangaroo pouch that can be used to for magazine inserts or store smaller / flatter items. There are Velcro routing loops located along the upper portion of the vest to route and organize communication system wires and hydration tubes.
The Lancer Tactical 6094 Plate Carrier Vest is an excellent option for players who are looking for a great quality piece of kit that looks cool and practical to use. It provides ample amount of MOLLE real estate for maximum modularity and is fully adjustable for operator comfort. Its overall compact design will not hinder or restrict operator movement and is perfect for any high speed, high intensity games.
- Based on vest used by NAVY SEALs and other Special Ops units
- Lightweight and very durable 600D polyester
- Vest is fully adjustable to fit most operators, one size fits most
- Ample MOLLE webbing for mounting pouches
- Can be customized to fit different load outs and game types
- Double and triple stitched on webbing and major stress points
- Cummerbund has internal mesh pockets for radios, magazines or plates
- Front and rear panel can accept medium 10"x12" shooter cut plates (sold separately)
- Front velcro kangaroo pouch for magazine inserts or item storage
- Velcro section on front panel for tactical patches
- Velcro routing loops help hold and organize communication cables and hydration tubes
- Well padded shoulder pads for operator comfort
- Reinforced emergency drag handle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.