Lancer Tactical JPC MOLLE Jumpable Plate Carrier Vest
The Lancer Tactical JPC Jumpable Plate Carrier Vest is ideal high speed, low drag tactical vest. Constructed out of 1000D tactical nylon this plate carrier is significantly lighter than its competitors. One unique feature that makes the JPC stand out is the skeletonized cummerbund. This gives operators ample MOLLE space while providing keeping them cool and reducing the overall weight. The webbing itself is tripled stitched and will not fray or come off even after multiple uses. The cummerbund is secured with shock cord, which can be adjusted to fit most users.
On the front, the JPC has an integrated kangaroo pouch that is designed to hold 3 M4/M16 magazines and keep them secured via the bungee retention system. When not in use, this pouch can be flattened out to reduce its size profile. On the chest, there is a section of loop Velcro for mounting tactical patches with extra MOLLE webbing for extra gear. Behind that, there is an integrated admin pouch located inside the chest panel that can be used to hold wallets, phones, pens, note pads and other administrative essentials. There are Velcro routing loops located along the upper portion of the vest to route and organize communication system wires and hydration tubes.
Weighing just under 2 pounds, the Lancer Tactical JPC Jumpable Plate Carrier Vest is an excellent option for players who are looking for a high quality and unique vest that is super lightweight and very low profile. The skeletonized cummerbund allows operators to stay cool while maintaining space for game essential gear and provides a lot of space for adjustment. The JPC is perfect piece of kit for the modern day airsoft operator.
- High strength 1000D tactical nylon construction
- Vest is fully adjustable to fit most operators, one size fits most
- Ample MOLLE webbing for mounting pouches
- Double and triple stitched on webbing and major stress points
- Skeletonized cummerbund for reduced weight and increased ventilation
- Front and rear panels can accept medium 10"x12" shooter cut plates (sold separately)
- Front kangaroo pouch can hold 3x M4 magazines w/ bungee retention cords
- Integrated admin pouch on the chest
- Velcro on front panel for tactical patches
- Velcro routing loops help hold and organize communication cables and hydration tubes
- Wide, padded shoulder pads for operator comfort