Lancer Tactical MICH 2001 Helmet with NVG Mount and Rails
The Modular Integrated Communications Helmet, or MICH, is the current standard issue helmet in majority of the United States military. It is an improved and more ergonomically designed ballistic helmet that replaced the more obsolete and cumbersome PASGAT. The MICH 2001 is a more streamlined and cut down version of the 2000 model.
The Lancer Tactical MICH 2001 is a very good quality replica of its real counter part. The ABS construction makes the helmet very lightweight with out sacrificing durability. It utilizes the same style of helmet cut, which makes wearing communication head sets (or ear protection) a lot easier. The helmet features an improved 4-point, adjustable chin strap and adjustable padding. This current model of the MICH 2001 comes with a pre-installed night vision mount and a set of rail channels.
- Lightweight and durable ABS construction
- Improved 4-point chin strap and padding
- Cut down design makes using head sets easier
- Pre-installed night vision mount for night vision or camera equipment
- Pre-installed rail channel mount for helmet lights, cameras and other accessories
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.