The Modular Integrated Communications Helmet, or MICH, is the current standard issue helmet in majority of the United States military. It is an improved and more ergonomically designed ballistic helmet that replaced the more obsolete and cumbersome PASGAT. The MICH 2002 features higher ear cuts to better accommodate communications or hearing protection systems.
The Lancer Tactical MICH 2000 Helmet features high strength, fiber glass construction to make a very durable piece of head gear for any airsoft operator. It utilizes the same style of helmet cut, which makes wearing communication head sets (or ear protection) a lot easier. The helmet features an improved 4-point, adjustable chin strap and adjustable padding. There are velcro panels on the helmet for the placement of IFF, tactical or morale patches. A polymer NVG mount is already installed on the helmet for various tactical accessories.
- Model: MICH 2002 w/ NVG Mount
- Reinforced fiber glass construction
- Improved adjustable 4-chin strap
- Adjustable interior padding
- High cut ear covers for communications or hearing protection head sets
- Integrated night vision mount for night vision or camera equipment