Magpul PTS Angled Forward Grip (AFG) 2 FG
As opposed to conventional vertical foregrips, the Magpul Angled Forward Grip, or AFG, is designed to utlize the hand's natural grip mechanics to provide a more stable and comfortable shooting platform. This ergonomic design greatly reduces hand fatigue, allowing you to stay behind your gun longer; while increasing your accuracy.
The AFG2 is shorter and slimmer than the original AFG, making it compatible with a wider variety of rail systems. The smaller design gives you more bottom rail space to, if you wish, add any extra accessories. The finger shelf can be replaced with a flat piece included in the package, or inverted as per the user’s preference. The AFG2 Mounts to any standard 20mm picatinny rail.
- Smaller design uses less rail space
- Angled grip utilizes natural body mechanics
- Increases comfort when gripping rifles
- Provides you a stable shooting grip and reduces hand fatigue
- Comes with an interchangable finger shelf