Magpul USA .308 / 7.62 NATO Magazine Assist
This is the one that started it all, the titular first product of Magpul Industries. Designed to be installed on the base of 7.62 NATO magazines, such as those used by the M14, MK17 / SCAR-H, G3, SR25, etc., the Magpul Magazine Assist allows for easier, quicker reloads, and a more positive grip on the magazine.
Made from durable Santoprene thermoplastic rubber, the Magpul Magazine Assist has a thick loop which extends from the bottom of the magazine to aid in reloads and magazine manipulation in high stress situations. The patented design is based on the venerable paracord loops and duct tape pull tabs used by many military personnel worldwide, while providing a simpler, stiffer design. The Magpul can be attached in a multitude of ways according to user preference.
- Made from durable Santoprene thermoplastic rubber
- Quick and easy install / removal
- Enlarged loop provides quicker magazine access and faster reloads
- Textured surface for improved grip of magazines
- Designed for 7.62 NATO magazines like M14, MK17 / SCAR-H, G3, SR25, etc.
- Made in the U.S.A