VISM Tactical Assault MOLLE Backpack by NcSTAR
The VISM Tactical Assault MOLLE Backpack is designed to hold ample supplies and gear for any situation. Whether its for taking gear to the field or range, utilizing it as a survival bag for disasters or packing supplies for a weekend camping trip this backpack has the space to suit anyone's needs. The main compartment is cavernous and will fit almost anything you will need. It also features two interior pockets to hold smaller items. On the back, there are two medium compartments to hold extra gear and feature MOLLE / PALS webbing on the outside to add extra load carrying pouches. There are two smaller pockets on each side of the pack.
Along the side there are cinch straps that help compress the pack when its not fully loaded and keep its contents in place. The shoulder straps are adjustable and well padded for added comfort. To alleviate any stress on the shoulders the backpack features an adjustable waist and sternum strap. These help stabilize the backpack and take some of the weight off the wearer's shoulders. On the bottom, there are additional MOLLE / PALS webbing to attach larger gear. Made with heavy duty PVC nylon, sporting heavy duty zippers, this pack designed to carry a lot of gear without fail. The VISM Tactical Assault MOLLE Backpack is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts, tactical gear collectors and people who want a really solid and reliable backpack that is built to last.
All VISM / NcStar tactical gear comes with an extended one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Heavy duty PVC nylon construction and zippers
- Main compartment dimensions: 18” H x 12” W x 6” D
- Side pockets, two on each side: 5” H x 5” W x 1.5” D
- Front pockets: Top 8” H x 4.5” W x 2” D & Bottom 9.5”H x 9.5”W x 3” D
- MOLLE / PALS webbing on the front pockets and the bottom of the back pack.
- Hydration bladder compatible, with a separate initial Padded shoulder straps with D-rings.
- Heavy Duty carry straps on the top and side of the back pack.
- Adjustable compression straps on the sides of the back pack
- Adjustable sternum and waist straps