Made with real deal heat formed polymer, the Bravo Tactical Hard Shell Kydex Holsters are designed to fit most styles of Hi-Capa / 2011 airsoft pistols currently seeing use in the community. It can even hold some M1911 and other airsoft models as well (refer to pistol compatibility section below). The holster features an adjustable belt mount that fits on to most 1.5" wide belts.
The Flashlight Compatible model is designed to be used with an airsoft with a pistol light mounted. Can be used with Bravo STL600, OPSMEN Fast 401, Surefire X300, Streamlight TLR-1and other similar models.
**NOTE** Airsoft pistols and other accessories are NOT included.
- Made with high strength, heat molded Kydex material
- Designed for most Hi-Capa / 2011 replica airsoft pistols
- Type: Adjustable, passive / friction retention
- Length: 6.5" / 165.1 mm
- Mount: Adjustable 1.5" belt mount
- Tightness of the holster can be adjusted to fit personal preference
- Mount features multiple attachment points for popular mounting hardware
- Holster profile can accommodate most pistol mounted red dot sights
- May accommodate other airsoft pistol options - refer to the compatibility info below
BRAVO KCH - compatible with Hi-Capa style up to 5.4in barrel version. Echo1 TAP, Echo1 Cyclops, JAG Arms TTI Combat Master, Echo1 HAVAK, Echo1 Quasa, JAG Arms GMX 4.3, JAG Arms GMX 5.1. EMG TTI Combat Master, Elite Force 1911 TAC, Elite Force 1911, Echo1 Wolfsbane (without compensator).
BRAVO KCH - FL - Must have a pistol light mounted; Bravo STL600, OPSMEN Fast 401, Surefire X300, Streamlight TLR-1. Compatible with Hi-Capa style up to 5.4in barrel version. Echo1 TAP, Echo1 Cyclops, JAG Arms TTI Combat Master, Echo1 HAVAK, Echo1 Quasa, JAG Arms GMX 4.3, JAG Arms GMX 5.1. EMG TTI Combat Master, Elite Force Glock 19, Elite Force Glock 17, Elite Force Glock 34.