The M4 Carbine is the standard issue rifle of the United States Military. Based off of the famous M16 assault rifle, the M4 is shorter and lighter in comparison to its predecessor, without sacrificing range or accuracy. Ever since its adoption in the mid 90s many military and law enforcement units all over the world currently carry and issue some variant of the M4.
Lancer Tactical certainly brings an impressive addition to the realm of Sportline, entry-level, budget friendly AEGs. Based upon feedback from the community, Lancer Tactical improved their airsoft guns and now offer an even higher quality airsoft gun for players with this Gen 2 line. Externally, the Lancer Tactical M4 RIS is made with a high strength, nylon reinforced polymer for improved durability. Additionally, they swapped out the original outer barrel for a full metal one for added durability and imprved accuracy. The M4 comes with a polymer Rail Interface System to add any number of tactical accessories – including the forward vertical grip that comes with the gun. There is also a rail under the removable carry handle for the addition of any optics or sights. It features a retractable 6-position crane stock. Not only does it give the user a good, solid cheek weld when firing it also houses the gun’s battery.
Internally, the Lancer Tactical M4’s gearbox makes this AEG stand out from many lower power, lower quality, guns in its price range. The M4 utilizes a full metal, reinforced, version 2 gearbox with quality metal and polymer internal. The metal gear set even comes with a sector gear clip that, coupled with its lightweight polymer piston, ensures the gun will feed and fire reliably – even at higher speeds. In their new Gen 2 line, Lancer Tactical as pre-installed a 6.03mm tight bore inner barrel for improved range and accuracy performance.
While the quality of the Lancer Tactical M4 RIS may not be on the same level as more expensive AEGs, it certainly can compete against them. This is great for new players as it gives them a very competitive AEG at a really affordable price. With solid construction and an even more solid gearbox, this Sportline package is skirmish ready right out of the box.
- High strength, nylon reinforced polymer construction
- Reinforced, full metal Version 2 gearbox with 8mm bushings
- Velocity: 370-400 FPS with .20g BBs
- Length (retracted): 31.25" / 79.37 cm
- Length (extended): 34.50" / 87.63 cm
- Fire Modes: Safe, Semi and Full Auto
- Weight: 4.3 lbs / 1.95 kg
- Improved rotary hop up system with metal hop up chamber
- Pre-installed 6.03mm tight bore inner barrel for improved accuracy
- 7" Reinforced polymer rail system for tactical accessories
- Full metal, 14.5" outer barrel
- Removable carry handle and rear sight
- Railed upper receiver for mount scopes and optics
- Adjustable 6-position crane stock
- 9.6v NIMH battery and charger are included
- Charger features an automatic shut off when battery is full
- Backed by Lancer Tactical's limited 1-year warranty
- Lancer Tactical Gen 2 M4 RIS Airsoft Gun
- 1x 300rd Hi-Cap Magazine
- 1x 9.6v 1600mAH nunchuck battery
- 1x Smart battery charger
- 1x Vertical grip
- Instruction Manual
- Bag of Lancer Tactical .20g BBs