The Mini SFR is Redline Airsoft's newest regulator. The Mini SFR has the exact same performance and features as our class leading standard SFR regulator, but in a smaller package. It works equally well with both standard high output tanks or low output, SLP type tanks. And just like the standard SFR, the Mini SFR is a fully balanced regulator. Why is that important?
Unbalanced regulators are subject to what is known as the "supply pressure effect." That means an unbalanced regulators output pressure is affected by changes to its input pressure. Unbalanced regulators can have a very large pressure change as their supply tank empties. This can cause a velocity to drop as the supply tanks pressure drops.
Since the Mini SFR is balanced, its output pressure is unaffected by changes to its input pressure. That means even as the tank empties, the Mini SFR's output pressure, and therefore the guns velocity, will remain unchanged. This allows you to shoot the air tank virtually empty with no performance decrease. Effectively giving you more shots per tank. The air system includes our exclusive Big Bore Braided Hose and 2 self sealing Mini Quick Disconnects. One on the gun end of the hose and one on the regulator end. The Q.D. on the regulator end of the hose lets you quickly detach the hose from your air system even with the system still pressurized for quick and easy tank refills. Now even with your hose fully integrated into your Vest / Harness tank refills are a breeze .
The air system comes complete with all fittings required to connect to the HPA Engine.
The Redline Mini SFR is 100% made and assembled in the USA.
- High strength steel, brass and braided nylon construction
- High flow wide bore hose is rated for 250 PSI working pressure
- Braided hose is designed to reduce chance of kinking when in game
- Integrated tournament lock allows the regulator to be locked with a ziptie
- Quick detach fittings between air line and regulator for easier adjustment and maintenance
- High pressure safety release valve to safeguard system from over pressure
- Release valves acts as a fail safe should regulator malfunction
- Compatible with PolarStar Fusion Engine / Airsoft HPA Systems
- Redline Airsoft Air System
- Wide-bore Braided Hose
- Universal Tank Adapter
- Inline Low Pressure Stabilizer and Regulator
- Quick Detach Coupler and Fitting