Shemaghs have been worn by people living in arid parts of the world for centuries to provide protection against direct sun exposure, as well as protect the wearer's face from blown dust and sand.
Recently, the U.S. Military has adopted the shemagh, which has become very popular with troops, due to their diverse and practical application when out in the field. Some of these applications include sun protection, sweat mop, dust wiper, water filter, bandages and many more. In terms of airsoft, shemaghs provide players a lightweight, breathable and protective piece of kit that covers their face and neck from on coming BBs and the elements while skirmishing.
Made with 100% woven cotton, the Condor Shemaghs offer a wide range of uses when on or off the field. Lightweight, breathable and multiple ways to wear it, these desert scarves will add an extra finishing to to any tactical load out or casual outfit.
- 100% Soft cotton material construction
- Dimensions: 44" x 44"
- Provides protection against direct sunlight and when in dusty / windy conditions
- Offers light protection to face and neck from BBs when skirmishing
- Can be worn in cooler temperatures to provide some warmth
- Has multiple tactical and practical uses outside of just being worn
- Excellent fashion accessory