The 5.11® DTP (Drop in The Pocket) knife offers full-sized utility in a palm-sized package. Featuring a 2.85” AUS8 steel spear point blade, the DTP knife is a sturdy, compact, and pocket-friendly for easy carry. A Storm Grey Teflon® finish reduces glint and glare while repelling moisture and soil, and an ergonomic, skeletonized FRN-scale handle ensures a confident grip with or without gloves. A reinforced lockback mechanism ensures secure deployment for both left and right-handed users, and ambidextrous thumb hole enables a smooth and accelerated deployment. Additional features include a lanyard hole and a reversible pocket clip for multiple carry options.
- Blade Material: AUS8 stainless steel
- Length (folded): 2.85"
- Length (extended): 6.5"
- Point: Drop point
- Compact and pocket friendly design is ideal for EDC (every day carry)
- High strength AUS8 steel blade
- Storm grey teflon finish reduces glare and shortens glint
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon handle
- Ergonomic skeletonized handle for comfort
- Reinforced lockback mechanism securely keeps blade locked in place
- Ambidextrous thumb hole allows for quick deployment with either hand
- Lanyard hole for alternative carrying methods
- Reversible pocket clip attaches onto tactical gear and pockets