The tactical vest is one of the most basic pieces of kit used by airsofters. The MOLLE tactical vest is a slightly more advanced model. Instead of the integrated pouches and/or cross-draw holster used by some versions of the tactical vest, the VISM MOLLE Tactical Vest has replaced the entire front surface with modular webbing. This allows the user to install their own pouches wherever they please, resulting in a much more unique and custom configuration. The top two rows of webbing feature loop fields, allowing the wearer to attach any hook backed tactical / morale patches.
Though that is the main difference, there are a few other differences between this vest and other tactical vests, such as the integrated low-profile pocket on the back which allows a hydration bladder to be inserted, and other pouches to be mounted in place of a dedicated hydration carrier. Additionally, the inside material of the back is padded, and channeled to increase air flow and cooling. The vest is highly adjustable in both the sides and the shoulders, and can be adjusted to fit most body sizes. Also included is a removable duty belt which attaches to the vest via a series of snaps. Attached to the belt are two pistol magazines. The MOLLE tac vest is a great option for anyone who is familiar with MOLLE gear but wishes to save money, or simply wants a lightweight setup.
- Made with heavy duty PVC material
- Nylon mesh construction to reduce heat and keep the user cool
- Adjustable size, one size fits most
- Reinforced MOLLE webbing for modular pouches and accessories
- Ample MOLLE real estate for mounting of modular pouches
- Adjustable duty belt with two pistol magazine pouches
- Integrated hydration carrier pouch
- Padded back with cooling channel
- Loop fields on the shoulders and back panel for mounting of tactical patches or unit identifiers
- Adjustable side and chest straps for a more secure fit
- Backed by NcSTAR's limited 1-Year warranty