A vertical grip is usually used to stabilize the weight of a rifle with greater leverage and reduce recoil when firing. For airsoft guns it is quite similar, the main advantage is that it makes shouldering the gun a lot more easier and more comfortable - even when moving.
The NcSTAR 4-Position Folding Vertical Grip is a versatile attachment that allows operators to change the style of grip on the fly and adapt to the situation at hand. The grip's rounded and molded design makes it very comfortable to hold and can be attached to any standard tactical rails. One unique feature that this grip has over other forward grips is that this can be folded and locked for when you choose not to use it. This is great for when you need to stabilize your airsoft gun on a hard surface and don't want your grip to get in the way.
- High strength, reinforced polymer construction
- Comfortable & ergonomic design
- Mounts directly onto most Weaver / Picatinny rails
- Grip can be adjusted up to four (4) positions
- Different positions offer different uses and grip style in any situation
- Ideal for any size rifle or subgun
**NOTE** Rifle and other accessories are not included