- High strength aluminum slide with a reinforced polymer frame
- Base Gun: KWA Adaptive Training Pistol
- Velocity: 340 - 350 FPS with .20g BB
- Length: 8.07" / 20.5 cm
- Weight: 1.5 lbs / 698.5g
- Adjustable hop-up
- Airsoft guns are coated with high quality custom GunCandy / Cerakote blend
- The blend is designed high strength, wear resistant and corrosion resistant
- Finish is applied in-house by our skilled Airsoft N More Technician
- Realistic gas blowback action
- Railed frame for tactical accessories
- Ergonomic and aggressively textured pistol grip
- Double trigger safety mechanism
- Lanyard attachment point
- Tactical three dot sights
- Realistic disassembly
- 90 Day AIrsoft N More Custom Airsoft Gun Warranty
- ANM CUSTOMS Cerakote ATP Airsoft Pistol
- 1x 22rd green gas magazine
- 1x Hop up adjustment tool
- 1x Bottle of KWA silicon oil
- Instruction manual
What is Gun Candy?
Gun Candy is a metal flake pigment that is can be added to a Cerakote clear coat that, when mixed, provides a unique custom metallic color that is perfect to make any airsoft rifle or pistol stand out on the field. They feature everything from their “cameleon colors” - that are designed to shift into different colors depending on the angle of the light, to a wide variety of solid / metallic colors for variety of unique finishes that’ll make your airsoft replica stand out on the field.
All products coated with Gun Candy will be done with a Cerakote base coat and will utilize a custom Gun Candy coat mixed with Cerakote Clear Coat for a extremely durable and long lasting finish. For more information about Gun Candy and their color options here!
What is Cerakote?
Cerakote is a Polymer-Ceramic Composite coating that can be applied to metals, plastics, polymers and wood. The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness.
Currently, Airsoft N More utilizes a high temperature resistant, air drying formulation that provides an excellent protective matte or glossy finish surface on our airsoft guns and accessories. However, due to the fact it is air drying - any ANM Cerakote Custom will require a minimum of 5 days to process, prep, paint, finish and fully cure. While this is a longer process, it is safer for airsoft guns and accessories and provides a far better finish that is both heat and wear resistant.