Utilize the Condor Cyclone Plate Carrier to stay safe within potentially dangerous conditions. This plate carrier is designed for first responders to carry ballistic plates with comfortable weight distribution throughout. The Cyclone is compatible with plates measuring up to 10.25" x 13.25". Each plate can be quickly inserted and removed via rapid access pull-down flaps.
The Condor Cyclone Plate Carrier also features padded shoulder straps and an adjustable cummerbund for optimal comfort. Heavyweight MOLLE webbing on the front and back of the carrier along with hook and loop MOLLE panels provide lots of real estate for modular attachments and patches. Use the front map pocket to store essentials close and instantly deployable. This U.S.-made and tested plate carrier can also assist in discretion for select outdoor missions.
- Heavy duty, yet lightweight 500D Cordura Nylon
- Adjustable, one size fits most
- Accepts most 10x13" ESAPI plates
- Emergency drag handle
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps with quick release buckles
- Reinforced MOLLE webbing for modular pouches
- Front map pocket with button-snap / hook & loop closure
- Adjustable cummerbund with side pockets to accept 6x 8" side panel plates
- Cummerbund is reinforced to reduce sag and damage over time
- Easy to access ballistic plate pocket
- Ballistic plate pockets are secured with hook & loop flaps
- MADE IN THE USA