Boost your airsoft gun's performance with the G&G 11.1v 800mAh LIPO battery. With a high voltage rating, you'll get a faster rate of fire and trigger response allowing you to get the most performance out of your AEG.
- Type: Lithium polymer battery
- Length: 4"
- Voltage: 11.1V
- Capacity: 800 mAh
- Rating: 20 C
- Plug: Female Mini Tamiya with 4-plug charger plug
- Compact, high power AEG battery
- Increases trigger response
- Boosts rate of fire
- Consistent and reliable power output
- Reliably pulls higher power springs
- Designed to fit in most airsoft stocks, stock tubes & hand guards
- Compatible with most AEG airsoft rifles
FIRE HAZARD WARNING: Lithium batteries (LiPoly/LiMn) are extremely volatile and must be handled and charged properly. Please read instructions before use.
- Never charge unattended.
- Only use the appropriate charger with your LiPo batteries. Use of other chargers can result in fire, personal injury and property damage.
- Never leave batteries and chargers unattended when in use. When not in use, always remove the battery from the charger or airsoft gun.
- Always charge batteries in a safe area, on a stable non-flammable surface away from other flammable items. Never allow your battery and charger to be dislodged or fall during charging as this can result in fire, personal injury and property damage.
- Never alter, modify or open your battery.
- Before charging complete a visual inspection of your battery. At the sign of any damage do not use.
- Never expose batteries to temperatures higher than 160 degrees F.
- Always keep your battery in a safe secure location to prevent damage during transport or storage.
- Always keep batteries away from liquids.
- Always keep batteries out of the reach of children.
Disclaimer for Airsoft Lithium Polymer Batteries:
- Lithium Polymer Batteries cannot be shipped via 3-day, 2nd day, or next-day air services.
- Lithium Polymer Batteries cannot be shipped outside of the lower 48 states of the U.S.A.
- Do not leave Lithium Polymer Batteries under high heat, or in the vehicle unattended.
- Due to the nature of this item and the complexity requirement on shipping, Lithium Polymer Batteries can not be returned. Please make sure your Airsoft gun is compatible with these batteries before purchasing.
**NOTE** Ground shipping ONLY. Due to US DOT and IATA shipping regulations, batteries shipping Air must have a charge of less than 30%. A lithium polymer battery in this state of charge for long periods of time will become damaged. For this reason, Airsoft N More will not be shipping batteries via Air shipping methods. Not selecting Ground Shipping will cause delays in shipment & we will need to be in contact for additional payments if needed. Lithium Polymer Batteries cannot shipped at all to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. If expedited shipping options are selected, it will be changed to standard ground without warning before being shipped.