G&G has always been at the forefront of airsoft innovation and design. Constantly providing players with reliable and durable airsoft guns at affordable prices. G&G is one the driving forces that has been, and will be, pushing the limits on airsoft - releasing high quality, unique replicas that will match any player's price point.G&G has taken their extremely popular CM16 Raiders and modified it to a high quality CQB airsoft gun.
Made with the same reinforced polymer as their Combat Machine series, the G&G Fire Hawk is very lightweight, yet built extremely tough. The Fire Hawk is designed to be an ultra compact assault rifle, using a extremely short barrel and rail system, for increased maneuverability and speed. While rail space is significantly limited, it offers enough room for most lights, lasers and other tactical accessories. Along the top rail G&G was able to add flip-up front and rear iron sights, which can be flipped out of the way if players wish to attach any optics on to the continuous top rail. G&G also added an ambidextrous sling plate on the rear of the gun, allowing left handed players to easily mount a sling to the gun. The Fire Hawk uses G&G's new GOS-V2 retractable stock. It is adjustable for six different lengths of pull and sports a unique friction lock system that prevents it from accidentally shifting.
Internally, the Fire Hawk uses G&G high quality, full metal, 8mm ball bearing Version 2 gearbox that is seen in most of their Combat Machine airsoft guns. This gearbox is extremely well designed and solidly build providing excellent out of the box performance. G&G upgraded the gearbox's motor with their new Titan High Speed 35000 RPM Long Axis Motor for increased rate of fire. And just like all Combat Machine M4s, the Fire Hawk uses a 6.04mm aluminum tight bore barrel, giving the gun longer range and improved accuracy than most standard airsoft guns. Clocking in between 330-350 FPS, the G&G Fire Hawk provides players with an airsoft gun that is designed to dominate any CQB field.
- Fiber glass reinforced polymer construction
- Full metal, reinforced 8mm ball bearing version 2 gearbox
- Velocity: 330 - 350 FPS with .20g BBs
- Length: 21.37" / 543 mm
- Inner Barrel Type: Aluminum, 6.08 x 121mm
- Connector Type: Mini-Tamiya
- Fire Modes: Safe, Semi & Full Auto
- Weight: 4.98 lbs / 2260g
- Adjustable hop-up system
- Upgraded Titan High Speed Motor for faster rate of fire
- Stubby free float rail system for adding tactical accessories
- Continuous top rail for various scopes and optics
- Six position, retractable GSO-V2 stock with adjustment lock
- Suitable for buffer tube style lipo batteries
- Ergonomic pistol grip
- Adjustable flip-up front and rear iron sights
- Unique flash hider / sound amplifier
- Functioning charging handle
- Ambidextrous sling plate
- Ultra compact design for CQB games
- Backed by G&G's 90-day limited warranty
- G&G CM16 Fire Hawk
- 1x 300rd hi-cap magazine
- Instruction manual
- Warranty information
- Cleaning/unjamming rod
**NOTE** Combo Option will come with a 7.4v stick type LiPo battery and compatible smart charger.