Kalashnikov Full Metal Real Wood AK47 Blowback AEG
Developed by Mikhail Kalashnikov after World War II in the Soviet Union, the AK47 – or Avtomat Kalashnikov 1947 – was designed to meet the Soviet military’s need for a fully dedicated assault rifle platform. It is one of the most popular rifles in the world due to its ease to manufacture and it’s astounding simplicity, durability, reliability – even in the most adverse of conditions. The venerable Russian AK47, and its variants, remains as one of the most used, most iconic, mass produced firearms in the world. Even after 60 years of service, the AK47 is still in use today in many militaries and private companies all over the world.
The fully licensed Kalashnikov AK47 AEG is a near 1:1 scale replica of the ubiquitous assault rifle. It is solidly built due to its full metal construction and use of real wood furniture. This gives the AK47 a good weight and durability when skirmishing. The rear sight the standard Kalashnikov style sight making adjustable for range and elevation. The stock of the AK47 is a fix full stock that can accommodate larger sized batteries. There are two sling attachment points – one on the barrel and another at the back of the receiver. Ideal for AK style or two-point slings.
The AK47 has a full metal, reinforced version 3 gearbox with quality, reinforced internal parts. Overall the internal build quality is just as solid as the body of the AEG. The integrated blowback system increases felt recoil when firing, offering the user a more realistic shooting experience.
- Semi & Fully Automatic Firing Modes
- Full Metal and Wood Construction
- Full Metal, Reinforced Version 3 Gearbox
- Electric Blow Back System for Simulated Realism
- 370 – 400 FPS on .20g BBs
- Adjustable Hop-Up System
- Full Stock Accommodates Larger Batteries
- Adjustable and Removable Rear Sights
- 550 Round Hi-Cap Magazine
- Fully licensed and authentic Kalashnikov logos and trademarks
- Kalashnikov Licensed AK47 AEG
- 1 x 550 Round Hi-Cap Magazine
- Small Type Battery and Wall Charger
- Instruction Manual
- Cleaning Rod