The KRYTAC Cylinder Head is a hybrid construction of metal and polymer. It features an o-ring around the body to prevent air from leaking between the cylinder head and the cylinder. The KRYTAC Cylinder Head also features a dense rubber pad on the back to absorb impact from the piston and reduce vibration. The additional space required for the pad on the cylinder head also functions to push the piston rearward in order to optimize contact between it and the sector gear.
- Brass and reinforced polymer construction
- Dense rubber padding to reduce shock and minimize vibration
- O-ring for maximum air seal between cylinder and cylinder head
- Designed for optimized engagement with sector gear
- Direct OEM replacement part for KRYTAC airsoft rifles
- Designed for most version 2 AEG gearboxes