The ultimate addition to the Ronin AEG lineup is here! The CQB version, dubbed the TK.45c, offers a 6 inch KeyMod rail and KWA’s new compact tanker stock which can also be found on their Ronin 6 PDW. The TK.45c is an “AEG 2.5,” so it features KWA’s VPS unit for a quick, simple FPS adjustment through the stock without the need to get into the mechbox. Feature quick-change spring systems that adds even more customization to the series.
Like all current KWA rifle offerings, the receiver of the Tekken Series is full metal, but also features contemporary billet-styling on both the upper and lower, further enhancing the aggressive and modern look of the AEG. The angled polymer magwell doubles as a foregrip and allows for maximum retention and manipulation when you need it.The controls on the TKs also display the thought that went into this project, with ambidextrous, oversized, billet-style magazine and bolt catches and selector switches, complementing the overall design of this modernistic line. Other details that are hard to overlook are the ambidextrous charging handle, a first for a KWA AEG, an enlarged trigger guard for gloved hands, and a comfortable, ergonomic pistol grip with custom stippling that also appears on the grip panel of the “Tekken 120” mid-cap.
Internally, the Tekkens are updated with spacing to receive drop-in electronic trigger units such as the Gate TITAN, and also contain the recently upgraded high-speed gear set, circuit protecting Switch Life Extender, upgraded high-torque motor, and a reinforced and radiused mechbox. The rotary hop-up has also seen some design improvements and in test runs performed beautifully. As with all KWAs, the Tekkens will come stock with a 6.05 Japanese-made semi-tightbore inner barrel to help maintain accuracy with the new hop-up unit.
With full ambidextrous and oversized controls, including an aggressive ambi charging handle, KeyMod aluminum free float rails, and PTS Enhanced Polymer Furniture, the Tekken Series displays KWA’s unrivaled quality and craftsmanship, leaving the nearest competition in the dust.
- High strength, full metal alloy & reinforced polymer construction
- Reinforced, full metal AEG 2.5 gearbox
- Velocity: 320 - 370 FPS with .20g BBs
- Rate of Fire: 20 +/- RPS
- Overall Length (retracted): 21"
- Overall Length (extended): 26.25"
- Outer Barrel Length: 6.75"
- Inner Barrel Length: 8.54" / 217 mm
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Safe, semi and full auto fire modes
- Uses KWA's new rotary hop up unit
- One-piece, full metal alloy upper receiver
- Utilizes KWA's innovative Variable Performance System (VPS)
- The VPS allows the user to quickly access and adjust the FPS of the AEG with ease
- Uses KWA's AEG 2.5 gearbox with improved high torque motor and upgraded high speed gear set
- Modular rifle system, can be combined with AEG 2.5 / 3 upper receivers (sold separately)
- Switch Life Extended minimizes wear and tear on trigger contacts
- Custom, ultra sleek 6" KeyMod hand guard (KeyMod rail adapters are included)
- Custom designed airsoft barrel extension
- Polymer angled mag-well doubles a fore grip for improved retention and manipulation
- Ambidextrous, oversized billet-style magazine release, bolt catch and selector switch
- Custom designed ambidextrous charging handle
- Enlarged trigger guard to accommodate large / bulky gloves
- Aggressively textured pistol grip for improved control and comfort when shooting
- PDW-style Tanker stock for a extremely compact package
- Rear wired battery compartment
- PTS Flip-up front and rear sights
- Backed by KWA's 90-day limited warranty
- KWA Ronin TK.45c AEG 2.5 Airsoft SMG
- 1x 120rd mid-cap magazine
- 1x Variable Performance adjustment tool
- Instruction manual