Originally, the Heckler and Koch universal self-loading pistol, or the USP, was primarily designed for the civilian and law enforcement markets in the U.S. However, during the early 1990s, H&K entered the USP into a U.S. Special Operations program to become a main pistol for U.S. Special Forces. It was soon adopted by the German military as their main sidearm and is still in use today by many military and law enforcement personnel around the world.
KWA’s replica of this famous pistol features licensed H&K trademarks, courtesy of Umarex. The pistol utilizes a reinforced polymer frame and full metal slide – similar to the real USP. The slide features high profile, 3-dot tactical combat sights. It features a threaded barrel for the attachment of mock suppressors. The KWA USP has an ambidextrous magazine release with the slide release and safety located on the left side of the frame.
Using KWA’s patent-pending NS2 gas system, this gun blows the competitors out of the water. The NS2 system produces higher FPS, harder, crisper blowback action, better performance, and to top it all off - greater gas efficiency than the standard GBB design. If you wanted, you could fire off an entire magazine as fast as you can pull the trigger, and experience no negative cool-down effects! You won’t find this from any other brand on the market.
- Full metal slide and reinforced polymer frame
- Officially licensed by Heckler & Koch GmbH
- Velocity: 330 - 350 FPS with .20g BBs
- Length: 8.47" / 215.1 mm
- Power Source: Green Gas / Propane
- Fire Modes: Safe, Fire / Semi Auto
- Weight: 1.94 lbs / 897.96g
- Uses KWA's revolutionary NS2 gas system
- Authentic H&K logos and markings
- Adjustable hop up system
- Tactical 3-dot combat sights
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- Functioning safety and decocking lever
- Tactical lanyard loop
- Backed by UMAREX / Elite Force's 60-day warranty
- UMAREX H&K USP GBB Airsoft Pistol by KWA
- 1x 25rd gas magazine
- Instruction manual
- KWA .25g BBs Sample Pack
- Hop-up adjustment tool
- Warranty information