Originally developed in the early 1930s by Fedor Tokarev to replace older Russian service pistols, the TT-33 is a mass-produced and redesigned version of the original TT-30. With changes to the barrel, trigger, frame and ease to manufacture it became the standard side arm for most Russian officers of the Red Army. The TT-33 saw production before, during and after the Second World War and was used well into the 1950s. Interestingly, because of the Tokarev’s excellent design many countries have copied and adopted the pistol into their military over many years. Many are still in service today in China and North Korea.
Designed to realistically replicate the features, look and feel of the Soviet classic, KWA designed the pistol with a metal frame and slide. This creates, not only, a rugged pistol, but one that looks authentic. The plastic grips are grooved allowing for comfortable purchase when holding the pistol. There are a number of subdued markings and symbols, including the CCCP Star emblem on the grips, that add to the authentic appearance of this pistol.
The slim design, coupled with KWA’s NS2 system, makes this an excellent choice for a very low profile and reliable secondary when you are on the skirmish field. The Soviet-like nuances, markings and full metal construction also makes the TT-33 a must have for any Eastern Bloc collectors or airsofters.
- Aircraft grade aluminum alloy construction
- Authentic Soviet-style markings
- Semi-automatic gas blowback pistol
- KWA's NS2 gas system
- FPS: 300-330 with .20g BBs
- Overall length: 7.68" / 19.5 cm
- Weight: 1.65 lbs / 0.75 kg
- Adjustable hop-up
- Realistic gas blowback action
- Lanyard loop for pistol retention
- Realistic field stripping
- Small, compact design
- Plastic pistol grips with USSR logos
- KWA TT-33
- 1x 11 round magazine
- KWA .20g BBs
- KWA operator’s manual and documentation
- KWA 45 day limited warranty form