The Lancer Tactical High Speed Double Rifle Magazine Pouch is a solid option for players looking to minimize their reload time and maximize slinging BBs downrange. Made of high strength polymer, these pouches use a dual rubber band tension retention system to securely hold the magazines in place. This creates an open top pouch which eliminates the need for nylon flaps or bungee cords and makes drawing a fresh magazine incredibly easier and faster. The rubberized mounting straps allow the pouches to be mounted to any MOLLE / PALS system and, thanks to its solid retention system, can be mounted either facing up or down. The pouches can even be stacked if space is an issue.
- High strength polymer construction
- Dimensions: 3"W x 5.5"H x 3"D
- Weight: 7.0 oz / 198.45 g
- Rubber band tension retention system
- Reduces reload time, no fumbling with flaps or pull tabs
- Can be mounted facing up or down
- Compatible to any MOLLE / PALS webbing platform
- Pouches can be stacked together to save space
- Rifle pouch can hold one (1) M4 / M16 style magazine
- 2x Lancer Tactical High Speed Rifle Magazine Pouches
**NOTE** Plate carrier, airsoft magazines and other accessories are NOT included.