Lancer Tactical M9 / 92F Tactical Drop Leg Holster
The Lancer Tactical 92F Drop Leg Holster places your M9 pistol on your thigh and in the general area where your hand will naturally stay at. This makes leg holsters more comfortable to draw from as you are not bending your arm uncomfortably to reach your pistol. The holster is secured to the user's leg via two adjustable leg strap. Your sidearm is secured with a velcro and snap button strap. There is also a pouch on it that can be used to hold an extra pistol magazine or small tools. The whole system can be mounted to most tactical belts and features a quick-release buckle system to quickly attach or detach the holster system.
- Constructed out of high strength 600D tactical nylon
- Drop leg design keeps pistol away from your gear
- Dual, adjustable leg straps secures pistol to your thigh
- Velcro and snap closure strap securely retains pistol
- Features single pouch to hold an extra magazine or small tool
- Can be mounted to any tactical belt
- Quick-release buckle system for rapidly attaching or detaching the holster
- Designed to hold M9 pistols
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.