The Modular Integrated Communications Helmet, or MICH, is the current standard issue helmet in majority of the United States military. It is an improved and more ergonomically designed ballistic helmet that replaced the more obsolete and cumbersome PASGAT. The MICH 2002 features higher ear cuts to better accommodate communications or hearing protection systems.
The Lancer Tactical MICH 2000 SF Helmet is a very good quality replica of its real counter part. The ABS construction makes the helmet very lightweight with out sacrificing durability. It utilizes the same style of helmet cut, which makes wearing communication head sets (or ear protection) a lot easier. The helmet features an improved 4-point, adjustable chin strap and adjustable padding. This model of the MICH 2000 is based off more tactical variants used by Special Forces groups and feature an integrated night vision mount, a set of side rails for tactical accessories and loop panels for patches.
- Model: MICH 2002 SF Helmet
- Lightweight and durable ABS construction
- Improved adjustable 4-chin strap
- Lightweight, yet durable helmet
- Adjustable interior padding
- High cut ear covers for communications or hearing protection head sets
- Hook & loop panels for tactical and morale patches
- Integrated night vision mount for night vision or camera equipment
- Side rail mount for helmet lights, cameras and other accessories