The four-piece XTM Hand Stop Kit serves as a lightweight, low-profile rail mounted index point for improved weapon control, or as a forward stop to prevent the shooter's hand from reaching the hot front sight assembly or muzzle.
The kit includes one Hand Stop, one Index Panel, one full XTM Enhanced Panel, and one XTM Enhanced Half Panel.
Made in the USA
- Made with high strength nylon reinforced polymer
- Compatible with most MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Snap-together design ensures secure fit
- Can be mounted without removing any accessories
- Aggressive, non-slip texture for improved grip
- Acts as index point when gripping your hand guard
- Prevents your hand from over reaching and hitting your muzzle
- Improves control and manipulation
- Ergonomic design for modern rifle grips
- Proudly made in the USA
- 1x Magpul XTM Hand Stop
- 1x Magpul XTM Indexing Panel
- 1x Magpul XTM Rail Cover
- 1x Magpul XTM Half Rail Cover
**NOTE** Rifle and other accessories are NOT included
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements. As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring controlled goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.