The PTS® Enhanced Polymer Magazine ONE, or EPM1, is the most advanced and highest capacity spring loaded AEG magazine ever produced. Aptly named the EPM1, the magazine is the FIRST in many ways:
- The EPM1 is the First collaborative development between PTS and Odin Innovations
- The EPM1 is the First spring loaded AEG magazine to rival the capacity of a high cap mag with an approximate 250 bb capacity
- The EPM1 is the First AEG magazine with a “Fuel Gauge” window to indicate full or remaining bb load
- The EPM1 is the First magazine to reliably achieve both high load capacity and high rate of fire performance
Externally, the EPM1 has also been updated significantly. As with the original EPM and all PTS polymer products, the EPM1 shell is made with Dupont Zytel® polymer which makes it extremely durable and strong. Another carryover feature is the continuous mag well guide to reduce snagging when drawing from or inserting into pouches or the rifle mag well. Our signature EP texture has been implemented onto the shell to give the magazine a positive texture for better grip and tactile feel. The texture along the spines have been changed to ridges for even more positive tactility and allows the EPM1 too be compatible with the Magpul Maglink® Coupler. The baseplate of the EPM1 has also been completely redesigned. The slide-in design makes the baseplate more durable and resistant to damage or popping off if the magazine is dropped. It is also significantly slimmer than the first generation EPM’s so stacking the magazines in pouches or during storage takes up less space than before. The basepad’s heel is angled to be able to act as a monopod during supported shooting and, as before, a marking matrix is incorporated into the basepad for magazine identification use. The ribbed front ledge that provides positive indexing of the magazine when drawing from a pouch or plate carrier is now incorporated into the EPM1’s main body.
The most significant and innovative external feature of the EPM1 is the Fuel Gauge window. With the new unique orange mag level indicator, you can immediately know if the magazine is filled to capacity, its approximate remaining capacity, or if the magazine is empty. When the magazine is fully loaded, mag level indicator will show at the top of the window. As you fire the bb’s out of the EPM1, the orange indicator will travel down the window until it reaches the bottom of the window at which time the magazine is emptied.
This high capacity AEG magazine holds 250+ rounds with the same reliability that all PTS magazines have long been famous for. It is compatible with most Airsoft M4 AEGs including Tokyo Marui, KWA, G&P, VFC, including the HK416, PTS PDR-C, PTS ERG series, PTS Masada AEG, the AMOEBA AM Variants, and many more.
- High strength DuPont Zytel Polymer construction
- Double injection molding rubber base plate
- Type: Mid capacity AEG magazine
- Capacity: 250 BBs
- Product Dimensions: 7" x 2.8" x 1"
- Compatibility: For most M4 / M16 AEGs
- High visibility BB level indicator
- Enhanced follower
- High efficiency compression spring
- Low friction internal shell
- Unique magazine mag well guide that reduce snagging
- EP dot pattern texture for better grip
- Slim design monopod baseplate with dot matrix for identification marking
**NOTE** Airsoft rifle and other accessories are NOT included.