PTS Full Metal Magpul Masada ACR SV Airsoft Gun AEG
Originally designed to be one of the possible replacements to the U.S. Military’s M4/M16. Magpul Industries created the Masada to perform better and offer more to military personnel in comparison to currently existing systems. It was engineered to be a fully modular platform with the ability to fire different caliber rounds. Magpul Industries joined forces with Bushmaster and Remington to turn their prototype concept rifle into a reality.
Officially licensed by Magpul Industries the Magpul Masdaa ACR SV, or Streamlined Version, by PTS is a very unique and versatile airsoft platform for any player. It features a full metal upper receiver and high strength polymer lower receiver, making the gun very lightweight without sacrificing any durability. . The Masada uses a fixed stock that provides a very solid platform when shouldering the gun. The main controls – the magazine release, bolt catch and selector switch – are ambidextrous. The charging handle actives the imitation bolt and can be locked back to adjust the hop-up. The Masada features an ergonomic forward handguard that houses both the quick-change barrel unit and battery. The iron sights were omitted and the original 120 round PMAG was replaced with a 75 round low-cap PMAG magazine to streamline the gun and give players the same high quality airsoft gun at a more competitive price.
Not only is the Masada an ergonomic platform, it is also a completely modular and versatile system. The outer barrel, which houses both the inner barrel and hop-up unit, can be easily removed and replaced without need of tools. The forward handguard can be replaced with an aftermarket rail system and the stock can be changed out for a fixed one. The design of PTS Masada can be customized to whatever the user needs, making it an ideal gun for players who want a single platform that can be altered to suit different fields and play styles.
- Officially licensed by Magpul Industries
- CNC aluminium upper receiver
- Nylon reinforced polymer lower receiver, stock and handguard
- Safe, semi-automatic and fully automatic firing modes
- Full metal, reinforced Version 3 gearbox
- Velocity: 370-400 FPS with .20g BB
- Overall length (retracted): 30.70" / 78 cm
- Overall length (extended): 34.25" / 87 cm
- Weight: 8.37 lbs / 3800 g
- Adjustable hop up system
- Full length picatinny top rail for any scopes and optics
- Tool-less quick-change barrel system for tactical adaptability
- Ergonomic handguard with slots for MAGPUL MOE Rail Sections (sold separately)
- Ambidextrous magazine release, fire selector switch and bolt release
- Functioning bolt catch
- Fixed PTS Masada stock
- PTS Magpul MASADA ACR SV
- 1x 75rd low-cap magazine
- Instruction Manual
- Cleaning/unjamming rod