Lithium Polymer, or LIPO, batteries are great for maximizing the performances of your airsoft guns, but they require a lot more care and observation than your standard airsoft battery when charging. When a LIPO's cell is discharged below 3 volts it can damage that battery, causing it swell and possibly catch fire.
The INTELLECT LIPO Battery Tester helps prevent that by giving players the ability to readily check the status of their battery while in use. The Tester uses bright LED lights to indicate how much power is left in the battery. While it is green, it means there is ample power left to continue playing; however, when your voltage begins to drop below 3.3 volts, the lights will change to red. When it power is under 3 volts, an alarm will sound telling you that the battery needs to be charged - reducing the chances of damaging to the battery and increasing its life span and performance.
- Slim and compact design
- Compatible with 7.4V and 11.1V LIPO batteries
- Red LED lights will flash when power is under 3.3 volts
- An alarm will sound when power is under 3 volts
- Informs users when to recharger batteries with an audible alert
- 2.5mm pin spacing works with most LIPO batteries on the market