The Valken Alloy Series AEG rifles are their premier line of full metal AEG's. The durable, high quality, aluminum alloy receivers are milled to finish and hard coated to create a tough exterior. Also, combined with a mil-spec CNC machined free floating rail system and 1-piece metal, lightweight outer barrel make the Alloy series rifles one of the strongest on the market. Inside the Alloy series rifle is an 8mm version 2 gearbox with a steel bushing on the sector and spur gears, and a bearing on the bevel gear. The 18:1 ratio gears complimented with full metal teeth piston with the second tooth removed make for consistent engagement with every cycle.
The micro switch trigger was designed and tested with an 11.1v lithium polymer battery, which presents a crisp trigger break and reset for a fast response. The gearbox also features a quick-change spring system, metal selector plate, and a low-resistance, steel wiring harness that is clearly marked positive and negative. For improved accuracy and air seal, the inner barrel assembly is comprised of a 70D full seal bucking, 1-piece polymer hop-up unit with precision adjustment, and carbon steel 6.03mm inner barrel.
Covered by Valken's Bulletproof 1-Year Warranty, and includes AEG, hi-cap flash magazine, instruction manual, Allen key, un-jamming/cleaning rod, and safety marking tape.
- High strength, lightweight aluminum alloy receiver
- Upgraded full metal reinforced 8mm Version 2 gearbox
- Velocity: 340 - 360 FPS with .20g BBs
- Length (retracted): 23.8" / 60.5 cm
- Length (extended): 27" / 68.5 cm
- Outer Barrel Length: 6"
- Inner Barrel Length: 200 mm
- Weight: 4.76 lbs / 2.16 kg
- Fire Modes: Safe, Semi Auto, Full Auto
- Adjustable hop up system
- Gearbox is pre-upgraded with SHS 18:1 gear set and high speed motor
- Built-in micro switch trigger regulates electrical flow and protects trigger contacts
- Micro switch trigger provides an extremely responsive trigger for faster firing on semi auto
- Steel 6.03 tight bore inner barrel for enhanced range and accuracy
- Full rack metal tooth piston, with 2nd tooth removed, for LIPO ready performance
- Quick change spring guide for easily adjusting FPS to meet field requirements
- Free floating CNC machined 6" KeyMod hand guard for modular accessories
- Hand guard has picatinny rail section at the front for additional accessories
- All metal 11" one-piece outer barrel with a 2.5" Compensator
- Continuous top rail for a variety of sights, scopes and optics
- High density polymer flip-up front and rear adjustable sights
- Ambidextrous rear sling loop
- Collapsible 6-position crane stock - houses the battery
- Backed by Valken Inc. 1-Year Bulletproof Warranty
- Valken Tactical Alloy Series MK. I CQB Airsoft Rifle
- 1x 350rd hi-cap magazine
- 1x allen key
- Cleaning / unjamming rod
- Instruction manual