A vertical grip is usually used to stabilize the weight of a rifle with greater leverage and reduce recoil when firing. For airsoft guns it is quite similar, the main advantage is that it makes shouldering the gun a lot more easier and more comfortable - even when moving.
The Valken Tactical VGS (Vertical Grip System) has been spec’d and designed for use with 1913 Picatinny railed hand guards. The VGS is a minimalist, light weight, cost-effective grip that also has light/laser pressure pad/cable management.
The shape of the ergonomic design allows the shooter to use it as a traditional grip, yet also encourages more dynamic grip techniques for several styles and body mechanics.
- High strength injection molded polymer construction
- Low-profile minimalist design
- Aggressive and sleek profile
- Ergonomically designed for different grip techniques
- Integrated shock cord for switch and cable management
- Grid Matrix texture for a more positive grip
- Mounts directly onto any 1913 Picatinny / 20mm tactical rails