The tac vest is one of the most basic pieces of kit that one will see in use by airsofters. It represents the bare essentials of airsoft gear—all you ever really need to play. The vest will carry both rifle and pistol magazines, has a small admin pouch, and, in the cross-draw version, a removable pistol holster on the left-hand side of the vest. The holster is mounted via MOLLE webbing which is canted 45 degrees to the left, allowing an easy draw for right-handed users. The holster can be removed, and any pouch which mounts via the MOLLE system can be mounted in its place. For magazine pouches, the cant of the webbing makes a swifter reload.
Each magazine pouch will fit one magazine—the rifle mag pouches fit an AR magazine easily. The back of the vest is covered in MOLLE webbing, perfect for adding a hydration pack, or any other kind of pouch. Also included is a removable duty belt, which the vest attaches to via a series of snaps. Attached to the belt are two pistol magazine pouches. This vest is highly adjustable, in both the shoulders and sides, and will fit most body sizes. The shoulders are padded slightly and have a rubberized finish to help your rifle stock keep positive grip on your shoulder.
This vest covers all of the essentials and is an excellent starting place for anyone looking to delve into the world of tactical gear.
- Heavy duty PVC nylon and mesh construction
- Size: Adjustable.
- Medium / Large
- X-Large / 2XL-Large
- Heavy duty zippers and buckle fasteners
- Mesh construction helps keep the user cool
- 3x integrated rifle magazine pouches
- 3x integrated pistol magazine pouches
- Utility pouch with loop panel for patches
- All pouches have adjustable hook & loop flaps
- MOLLE webbing on the back for modular pouches
- Adjustable tactical belt with 2x pistol magazine pouches
- Universal MOLLE holster comes with the vest
- Emergency carry handle
- Backed by NcSTAR's limited 1-year warranty